View Profile CyanSandwich

All 85 Game Reviews

15 w/ Responses

cool

I only started playing this series 2 days ago. I'm liking it :)
I beat this in about 5 minutes but it was still fun.

lol

I'm an amazing troll apparently. It's actually calculated reasonably well, despite the fact that it's probably based on how many offensive words you say. I tried it 5 times and got "amazing", "poor", "good", "above average", and "decent".
It would have been better with a back button, and more comments to troll.

nice

I thought this game was pretty cool. Its simple but fun, and the music/sfx were pretty good. The parallax scrolling and 3d penguin were nice too. I think you put in a good effort and some people have been judging it too harshly. 9/10 because it's a little too short.

awesome

The graphics, gameplay and story are great. And the rewind dying was cool, even though it started annoying me :P
nice work :)

eye like it

haha BAD pun. Anyway i think its great fun.

nice

this game is quite different, i like how the ball is 3d aswell. I usually give up on puzzle games pretty quickly if i don't feel motivated to keep going, i got to level 6 and stopped. its a good concept and execution. 8/10 because It didn't really keep me entertained for long.

could be better

It seems you didn't really put that much effort into it. If you could've added a background, more options, better presentation, maybe some music (not that important), and just more to it (like a menu and different people/backgrounds) it might have been decent.
Anyways please take this constructively and 5/10 for giving it a go.

short and funny

i thought it was funny but a low score was inevitable.

haha

i actually found that quite entertaining

awesome and fun

It really is :)

I enjoy doing things that I find enjoyable.

25, Male